Due to our community’s generosity, we are temporarily updating our donation guidelines effective October 1, 2023 through December 31, 2023.
The Russell County Public Library accepts donations of books under the following conditions:
- Published within the last year
- Maximum of 10 donated items
- Must be in new/like-new condition
We cannot accept the following:
- Textbooks, encyclopedias, CDs
- Items with writing inside or library stickers/markings
- Hardbacks missing dust jackets
- Items with odors, dirt, mold, etc.
The Russell County Public Library reserves the right to refuse any donation.
We cannot be responsible for the disposal of items that are not accepted.
Please ask a staff member for a listing of other local options for donating items that we cannot accept.
September 26 @ 9:30 am Russell County Public Library
September 26 @ 10:30 am Russell County Public Library
Anxiety Support Group-Middle Grades
September 26 @ 4:30 pm Russell County Public Library
Preschool Story Hour
September 27 @ 10:30 am Russell County Public Library