The Russell County Public Library accepts donations of books under the following conditions:
- Published within the last five years
- Maximum of 10 donated items
- Must be in new/like-new condition
We cannot accept the following:
- Textbooks, encyclopedias, CDs
- Items with writing inside or library stickers/markings
- Hardbacks missing dust jackets
- Items with odors, dirt, mold, etc.
The Russell County Public Library reserves the right to refuse any donation.
We cannot be responsible for the disposal of items that are not accepted.
Please ask a staff member for a listing of other local options for donating items that we cannot accept.
February 26 @ 3:00 pm Russell County Public Library
RCPL on the Go!: Dunnville Christian Church
February 26 @ 3:00 pm Dunnville Christian Church
February 26 @ 5:00 pm The ROCK at the Church at the Springs
February 27 @ 9:30 am Russell County Public Library