Getting a library card from the Russell County Public Library is easy! This card grants you access to thousands of book titles at our main library or Russell Springs branch, allows you to set up and access your account online, and more. Don't miss out on all the fantastic benefits of being a Russell County Public Library cardholder!
- Present a photo ID (i.e., driver's license, state-issued identification card, or college or work ID with your name and photo).
- Complete a registration card with a valid phone number and mailing address.
- Library cards are free for all Russell County residents and those who work or own property in Russell County. Proof of employment or owned property is required as well (i.e., paystub, nametag, title or deed, utility bill, etc.)
- Library cards that have been lost may be replaced for a fee of $1.50.
- Non-residents may apply for a Russell County Public Library card at the cost of $5.00 annually.